Sharing The Journey
United Spinal Association’s Product & Service Providers offer the full spectrum of clinical care, products and services, with an emphasis on spinal cord injury and disease (SCI/D). Search the directory to discover service providers near you that specialize in optimizing the health, independence and quality of life of people with SCI/D.
Rehabilitation for spinal cord injury patients requires a specialized and coordinated process to enhance a patient’s physical, emotional and psychological ability. Patients at our hospital benefit from neuro-rehabilitation treatments that maximize independence in self-care, activities of daily living and mobility skills.
The spinal cord injury rehabilitation program includes:
- The latest rehabilitative care and technology
- Individualized treatment plans
- Education and training for patients and their families
- A seamless transition to home through community re-entry programs
- Our spinal cord injury rehabilitation program has improved abilities for patients with:
- All levels of spinal cord injuries from C2 vertebrae to the lumbar spine, L5, S1
- Other spinal cord conditions such as spinal muscle atrophy and spine surgeries like laminectomies and tumor surgeries
- Spinal viruses like Traverse Myelitis, Guillane-Barre Syndrome and Multiple Sclerosis
- Congenital defects like Spina Bifida
2005 Valley View Blvd, Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA 16602