Sharing The Journey
United Spinal Association’s Product & Service Providers offer the full spectrum of clinical care, products and services, with an emphasis on spinal cord injury and disease (SCI/D). Search the directory to discover service providers near you that specialize in optimizing the health, independence and quality of life of people with SCI/D.
The Spinal Cord Injury Program at Inova Mount Vernon Hospital offers vigorous rehabilitative care for adults with traumatic or non-traumatic spinal cord disorders, including contusions, fractures, tumors, myelitis and such degenerative diseases as spinal stenosis.
Returning patients to their daily lives, no matter what level of spinal injury suffered, is our goal. Our therapists:
- Strengthen and stretch muscle groups for the entire body
- Help you master mobility skills in “the real world”
- Provide advanced technology to aid independence
- Help you manage bowel and bladder problems
- Address sexuality issues through education and support
- Develop your high-level wheelchair skills
- Teach skin care management and tolerance
- Create home exercise programs to maintain and increase function
2501 Parkers Lane, Alexandria, Virginia, USA 22306